Bodywork Health is a true specialist in pregnancy and postnatal massage.
Sam is a fully qualified therapist with over 5 years’ experience in the Pregnancy field working with dozens of Mum’s pre & post birth.
After having a baby, a mother’s life and her body are changed forever. Massage can support these changes and help lay the foundations for long- term emotional and physical health for you and your baby.
For mother’s that delivered naturally or without complications, you can have a massage whenever you are comfortable and ready.
For those of you that had a Caesarean delivery, we recommend waiting at least 4 weeks to allow the scar to heal.
Benefits of Postnatal Massage:
- Support and speed up healing after birth
- Stimulate lymph reducing toxins and fluid build up
- Restore and normalise abdominal structure
- Facilitate healing after caesarean section
- Restore normal walking patterns
- Can aid breast feeding and milk production
- Re-balance and re-align pelvic joints
- Prevent and reduce back and neck pain caused by new-born care
"Amazing postnatal massage today!!! Pain free and relaxed for the first time since giving birth. I feel like a new woman!!! Hot and cold stones as well x thank you Sam I feel so much better x"
Gemma Scott (Mum to Ivy-May)